Friday, March 9, 2012

New Exciting Day! Rejoice!

Greetings lovely people,

This is the day that the Lord has made. We rejoice and are glad in it.  Marvelous day to each of you.  I hope all is well and that you had a great weekend. Just a quick word of encouragement this morning because I have much happening this morning. The grace of God is sufficient, and his mercy made new unto us this morning. I personally want to say that I love each of you with God's love and want wish you much happiness, joy, peace and prosperity.  I choose to speak life over everything that would seek hinder progress in our lives. We each have power to speak over our situations, so watch what you say. 


I want to leave you with something that a wonderful young lady shared with me some time ago.  In the search for me, I discovered truth.  In the search for truth, I discovered love.  In the search for love, I discovered God. And in God, I have found everything."  HE IS EVERYTHING!  Once you find him you will search no more. Oh...how I love HIM!!


Isaiah 41:10 Amplified Bible

10 Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment