Monday, October 15, 2012

Share the Love of God

Good morning beautiful people,

Marvelous Monday to each of you. I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  It was
a time of just pondering some things for me personally.  I have so many
different things going on in my head, my heart, and my spirit-man.  Yet
pressing to see what the end will be.  It can be an overwhelming thing, but
God designed me/us to handle it.  BLESS HIM!! I hope you are encouraged
today and pressing towards your goals and purpose.  Life is indeed so short
and we must make the most and very best of it.  There are certainly
reminders everyday all around us of the mercies and grace of God that keeps
us. We are not exempt from pain, distress, or sorrow. We just recognize that
it is the compassions of God that fails not and that he is faithful unto us.
Don't you just love Him?

The encouragement this morning for each of us is to just share the love of
God.  I just spoke with a woman that allowed me a little leeway into her
life. You could tell she has hurts with the church community and things in
her life that have prevented her from truly surrendering to God. My job
there was just to show her the love of God and encourage her to look beyond
those things and press towards HIM!! It is so important for us NOT get on
that bandwagon with folks when negativisms arises regarding the church and
this walk.  Listen, watch and pray! Then proceed forth as the Lord leads you
to minister.  Some folk are set in their belief system and it will take God
to change their mindset. Our job is merely to be that light and show them
the CONTRARY (reverse) of their belief system. As God demonstrated His love
towards us; likewise, we do the same to our brothers and sisters, regardless
of where they are in their belief system.  God IS love, and it is after all
His love that draws us.

1 John 5:1 (NKJV)

5 Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who
loves Him who begot also loves him who is begotten of Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment