Monday, January 9, 2012

MARVELOUS MONDAY!

Beautiful day to each of you,

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! I certainly did, but they just go so fast.....nevertheless I am grateful for it. I want to encourage you today and let you know that God IS with you. I have been so blessed by the word that is coming forth by my Bishop Felton Hawkins, and I want to share a nugget with you.  CAVEAT: This may not apply to everybody, but it certainly is for ME.....just sharing. Oftentimes we try to fit the mold of what people say we should be from a spiritual perspective. The bible says, "That if thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, thou shall be saved." It IS NOT a difficult process.......BUT remember it will be at continual process as we grow in grace and in God. 

From there......it is about relationship with the Father, NOT RELIGION. We build that relationship through study of the word of God.  That word is alive and will find us right where we are. It will instruct you, direct you, correct you, and equip you with the necessary tools to make it.  Don't allow religious folk to dictate how you come to God, but allow relational folk (Non-judgmental) to assist you in your transition. Notice I said assist you and not dictate to you regarding your growth in God.  The word will do that for you and to you. Believe me on that!! The key thing here is begin to build that relationship WITH GOD! He loves you right where you are right now (whatever state that might be). As you get to know HIM (our God) you will begin to reciprocate His love.  THERE IS NOTHING LIKE HIS LOVE and relationship with HIM! 

I love you and pray for each of us. 

To be continued.........:o) have a fabulous week!    

John 3:16(KJV)

16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment