Monday, June 25, 2012

Our Prayer

Good morning beautiful people,

Top of the morning to ya!  It's a new day and new week! I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's day weekend!  We are thankful for fathers and the role that God created them to endure. The burden and the load they carry is a great one.  We will continually keep them lifted up, as they fulfilled than plan of God for their lives and the lives of their families.  The ultimate honor goes to our heavenly Father God, who so love the world that HE gave His only begotten son for us.  The message that I sent a few weeks ago about our ability to call him Abba Father is so appropriate. He is fully acquainted with our needs and struggles.  He has a sovereign plan for our long-term well being. We are eternally grateful to Him for all that HE IS and all the HE does.  Thank you Father God!

I hope that each of you are encouraged this morning.  Our prayer is simply this: "Let the words of our mouths, and the meditation of my hearts, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, you are our strength, and our redeemer."  This is my daily prayer as I represent Him. Not merely confessing that I am a Christian (which is used very loosely today), but living this life according to the word of God.  Yes......there will be mistakes, but I choose to turn to the word of God to correct those mistakes.

(Make this personal)

Let the words that I speak edify (enlighten) and bless someone. Let the very intent of my heart be pure before you God....as I know you can see the depths of my soul. This is my prayer dear Father..........to be acceptable in thy sight.

Peace and blessing to each of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment