Monday, April 9, 2012

Don't live life creating regrets! Finish!

Good morning beautiful people!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. I certainly did and hated to see it end!  Guess it caught up with me this morning because I am running a little behind; nevertheless, so grateful! What a wonderful celebration of the resurrection of our Lord.   He lives!!! And because He live we can face tomorrow! Again....no man took His life....He laid down His life so that we might have life and that life more abundantly.  Oh how I love Him because He first loved me/us! Just the thought of His love towards me invigorates me, strengthens me and energizes me. WHEW! I get so much joy!!! Forgive me but I feel so good in my mind, body and spirit. 

The encouragement this morning is to just keep it moving! Life is so precious and we must make the most it and make things happen.  I recently received my Bachelors degree after years of struggle to get it.  But the key thing is that I finished!! It is so easy to start things, quit, give up and never finish. We are such a capable people and God has blessed us with every necessary tool to finish what we start. "Now you should finish what you started. Let the eagerness you showed in the beginning be matched now by your giving. Give in proportion to what you have." This discourse of scripture related to giving but also applies to finishing, giving of your substance, and giving of yourself. Don’t live life creating regrets.  What you could have done or should have done.  Just do it! Bring that thing to its concluded end.  You can do it! We can do it!     


Peace, blessings and much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment