Monday, April 9, 2012

God has your back

Good morning Everyone,

Another beautiful day to still be here.  We are thankful and grateful to our God. I hope each of you had a wonderful weekend. I certainly did, and it was capped off with communion in honor of our Lord. Many of you know how I feel about this occasion. This is THE most special and important aspect of my walk with the Lord. Please bare with me for a minute.  This we do in remembrance of HIM.  "Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me......This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me."........................Selah! Oh how I love HIM because He first loved me.

This scripture has been ringing in my head this morning and I would like to share it with you. "But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head." In other words, he is our protector and he shields us on all sides. It is he that bestows beauty and splendor upon each of us......and He lifts our head high. Isn't it encouraging to know that HE(Our God) has our backs.  You can go through anything knowing that God is your buffer or that barrier, and WILL not allow you to be defeated. Through every trial, every test,  and every storm, we have this assurance. You cannot put that guarantee on any man.......BUT God!

I hope this makes sense to you all. Most of the time it is difficult to capture the essence of God and his greatness on paper. HE is truly beyond words! 

Peace and love to each of you.  Have a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment