Monday, May 14, 2012

The Blessings of God


Good morning Beautiful people,
     
      I hope that everyone had a wonderful Mother's day weekend.  To all the Mothers...I hope your day was filled with much joy and love. I personally find it to be a difficult day because of my own desire to be a mother.  Nevertheless, I am most grateful to have such awesome people in my life who encourage me and remind me of who I am as a mother.  I am SO blessed and I truly love my mentors, confidants, and friends. Speaking of blessings....."The blessings of the Lord makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow with it. When you look a the word blessings you see good things, miracles, something promoting or contributing to happiness, well-being, or prosperity.
     
      When God blesses you, HE blesses you with those good things. It is not the desire of the Lord that we be anything other than blessed.  It is not his plan that we be sick, heart-broken, lonely, or just flat broke.  It is His desire that we be Blessed in all facet of our lives; finances, health, and in our relationships. God said, "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."  Hallelujah!  So check those things that you call a blessing.  If it does not promote or bring out the good in your life, it is not a blessing....at least from God. It is something that WE made a blessing in our minds, and in these cases that so-call blessing becomes a burden. People in general use the term blessing or blessed so loosely. The word of the Lord speaks to His true blessings and what it means to be blessed. Remember...the blessings of God add no sorrow.
     
     
      James 1:17, New Life Version
     
      17 Whatever is good and perfect comes to us from God. He is the One Who made all light. He does not change. No shadow is made by His turning.

No comments:

Post a Comment