Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I Choose.....You choose

Good morning Everybody,

I hope you all had a great weekend.  I quickly became so overwhelmed this morning because of the things going on in my life right now. Some very exciting like my graduation (YES!!) but others not.  My car went on the fringe again which means more money, stressed about starting this MBA program, and just life concerns. Sometimes it seems like when it rains it pours....BUT God!  I was quickly reminded of  His word and His loving-kindness towards us.  I choose to acknowledge Him through it all  because I know that he will give me direction.  "Consider it all joy, my brothers and sisters, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance....let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."

The bottom-line is that we determine how quickly we will get through that test, trial, or stress of life. We are all going to have them. There is absolutely NO way around that.  How you deal with it going in will determine how and when you come out of it. I choose to not wallow in it and have a bunch of woe is me parties. I choose to look toward the end of it, recognizing that I will reach the end of it. It is like going through a tunnel.....you go in on one side....go through the tunnel.....BUT you come out on the other side. Glory to His Holy Name!!  Certainly there are those things that we go through that are not as easily overcome, but remember....."He has also assured us that no trial will test us beyond our ability to bear it, and “he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.” I choose to worship my way through it and out of it.  Just saying I love you Lord is worship. Bless him!

Peace and blessings to a wonderful week,

Much love,

p.s. And they overcame him  (the accuser of our brethren/satan) because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony! 

No comments:

Post a Comment