Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fearfully and Wonderfully made

Good morning beautiful people,

My apologies for yesterday, as I was out enjoying the day with my mother.  I hope all is well with each of you.  I had a fabulous graduation weekend, and I am so grateful for the love and support from everyone.  God is SO AWESOME! Have lots to do this morning so I will be brief.  Just wanted to encourage each of you to keep pressing forward. Remove every obstacle, hindrance, and barrier that might hinder your progress.  Remember...We are fearfully and wonderfully made by our Creator. Every one of us was formed in the womb and uniquely created. 

We are distinct or set apart from everything else that was created, and given dominion over those things. Wow...don't you feel special!  Really think about how something like clay is formed, and shaped into that beautiful piece of art; likewise, SO ARE WE! God did not rush and create us just to marvel at His creation. He intricately formed each of us. WOW!!!! I am trying really to explain this thing, but it would be too long. The next time you get down on yourself, or say you can't......YOU can! God DID NOT create junk, He created YOU! Man....if we really understood who we are and what we have in us! Just know that you are somebody special and you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. JUST DO THAT THING!

Peace and blessings

Psalm 139:13-15
New King James Version (NKJV)

13 For You formed my inward parts;  You covered me in my mother’s womb.

14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;  Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.

15 My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment