Monday, October 15, 2012

"Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might!"


Hello beautiful people,

I hope all is well with each of you and that you had a wonderful weekend. We are so thankful to see another day and week.  I am constantly in awe of God and how He confirms and performs His word in our lives. Today I simply say, "be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might!" When I speak of "His might," I speak to His capacity (scope, amount) and His ability to handle everything we bring to Him.  He knows and understands all that will fall upon us. He is an Omnipotent (all-powerful) God and again has the capacity to keep everyone of us. 

We cannot be strong in our own capacity, because we simply cannot handle it.  We must be strong in the Lord because we draw strength from Him.  He gives us the power to stand in the midst of whatever fiery darts the enemy throws our way. So when we give our problems and concerns to Him, we must trust and know that He WILL take care of the matter. He will strengthen us even while we wait on Him......in those moments you want to quit. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart. If we remain strong in Him, we have true strength to make it through.  Just a quick word of encouragement for somebody on today.  Much to do, but wishing everyone a fabulous week. 

Peace, blessings and love,


Isaiah 41:10

"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand

No comments:

Post a Comment