Monday, October 15, 2012

Remain Silent

Lovely day beautiful people!

I hope all is well and that each of you had a wonderful weekend.  I had a great one myself, but as you know they just go too fast! Whew!  Great is the mercies of God toward us and His loving kindness. Don't you just love Him for keeping you when you can't even keep yourself.  Thank you Lord!  I am adamant in thanking Him every opportunity I get.  As I often say it could have been me, in whatever situation....But for the grace of God.  I dare/we dare take His mercy, His grace for granted. He is faithful!

This discourse of scripture below speaks volumes.  I am learning to let the WORD of God do the work in my life. In those situations where you want to speak.....remain silent. Study to be quiet. "Silence is the element in which great things fashion themselves together." It is that space of time where you allow the word to work on your behalf.  Don't compromise your values when your character or integrity is attacked, but stand fast, remain silent, and LET THE WORD WORK. 

Psalm 27:1-5 (King James Version)

 1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

 2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

 3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

 4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.

 5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.   

No comments:

Post a Comment